Thursday, December 22, 2005

What does Kumble eat for Breakfast?

I am a Bangalorean and I must know the answer to my own question. What does Kumble eat for breakfast. Lets see If I ever get a chance to meet Kumble I may ask him the question and validate the answers. Since he is a spinner I think Idli is a real good candidate for being the ideal breakfast. With its revolutionised design and shape I think the more you eat Idlis the more can you spin the ball. After seeing the Man of the series award for the Sri Lankan series I think Idli takes the cake. Oops did the cake lovers just curse me? Too late Idli has won the battle. Kumble over took the spin wizard from Lanka Mutthiah Murlitharan. One of the reasons Murli married a girl from Chennai, I heard is because she knows to cook Idlis. I think its time for me to go and eat my breakfast will be back for more. Thoughts on what Kumble eats for breakfast. Keep coming back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie
Blogarama - The Blogs Directory